Thank you for contacting Florida Business Services and glad to answer your questions. Below you will find general information for our foreign investors. We hope this information will answer some questions you may have.
- Based on IRS guidelines, every company that applied for an EIN is required to file a tax return, even though there was no income or business activities.
- Taxes need to be filed between January 19th – March 15th, 2022, if it is an LLC partnership, 2+ members or S-Corporation.
- If it is an Sole Member LLC or C-Corporation it must be filed between January 19th – April 15th 2022 to avoid a penalty.
- The taxation percentage rate is between 15%-22% from your revenue after all your expenses calculated.
- The state of Delaware doesn’t have state tax, just yearly franchise fee and USFormation can help.
- If your company made a profit and needs to pay taxes, you are eligible to apply for ITIN number.
- For Sole Member LLC and Partnerships only – If you are applying for the first time all Tax forms and ITIN applications will need to be mailed from your country of origin. Corporations or recurring tax filings will be filed electronically.
To provide a quote on your company’s tax filing, please send us copy of SS-4 Form, and IRS letter to see company structure applied for and approved by IRS. Once documents are received, you will receive a quote of tax preparation and filing. To minimize any delays or miss IRS deadlines, send all required documents in a timely manner.
Tax Filing and Preparation Fees
(Additional fees may apply)
|Business Taxes||$ 475.00||Sole Member LLC|
|$ 575.00||Partnership & Corporations|
|Tax Report (Delaware/Wyoming ONLY)||$195.00||Partnership & Corporations|
|Personal Taxes (per member)||$ 250.00||Partnership & Corporations|
|ITIN Application||$ 200.00||Sole Member LLC and Partners eligible if reporting profit.|
|Bookkeeping Services||Provided upon request||All filing taxes|
Documents Required for Tax Filing:
- Completed Foreign Investor Form (for corporations or partnerships each member needs to fill out form)
- Copy of identification or passport for each applicant
- SS-4 Form
- IRS letter
- US and/or Foreign Bank Statements (profit and loss report will be generated internally with statements provided).
Once payment is received, we will begin the process and once forms are completed you will receive a copy to review, sign and approve. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office firstname.lastname@example.org.