Thank you for contacting Florida Business Services and glad to answer your questions. Below you will find general information for our foreign investors. We hope this information will answer some questions you may have.
- Based on IRS guidelines, every company that applied for an EIN is required to file a tax return, even though there was no income or business activities.
- Taxes need to be filed between January 23er – March 15th, 2023, if it is an LLC partnership, 2+ members or S-Corporation.
- If it is an Sole Member LLC or C-Corporation it must be filed between January 23er – April 15th 2023 to avoid a penalty.
- The taxation percentage rate is between 15%-22% from your revenue after all your expenses calculated.
- The state of Delaware doesn’t have state tax, just yearly franchise fee and USFormation can help.
- If your company made a profit and needs to pay taxes, you are eligible to apply for ITIN number.
- For Sole Member LLC and Partnerships only – If you are applying for the first time all Tax forms and ITIN applications will need to be mailed from your country of origin. Corporations or recurring tax filings will be filed electronically.